- All cleaning products are environmentally friendly
- Paper, cardboard, plastic, glass and metal recycling
- Free organic coffee and tea
- Free food -shelves
- Easy to access without a car by public transport
- Beware of sarcastic receptionists.
- No TV in the hostel rooms nor lounge, talk to each other.
- Rooms are as sound-proofed as they can be in an old Lappish house.
- Pet-friendly cabins
- Bus stop from Kolari Train Station 200m
- Bus stop from Kittilä Airport 100m
- Skibus stop to Ylläs Ski & Sport Resort Ylläs 100m
- Ski tracks 300m
- Ski Resort Ylläs 3,5kms
- Public House Selvä Pyy 650m
- Cafe & Bar Routa 750m
- Grocery store Jounin Kauppa 750m
- Restaurant Rouhe 1,4km
Property Name: 7 Fells Hostel
Address 1: Aihkitie 1
City : Äkäslompolo - Lappi
Postal Code : 95970
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Skiwaxing room / suksienhuoltohuone
- Fatbike hire / pyörävuokraus
- Snowshoe hire / lumikenkävuokraus
- Tour desk
- Shared kitchen / keittiö
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
1. BOOKING AND CONFIRMATION In order to make a booking with us, fill out your details, estimated arrival time and your credit card details to secure your reservation. Your confirmation letter will be sent automatically after you have made a reservation. Save nature, you don't need to print it. Payment on arrival by credit card or cash.
2. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE The hostel room is at your disposal from 4pm on the day of arrival. On your departure day the room must be vacated by 11am. You can leave your luggage to the hostel and use common areas after checking out. For safety reasons, only checked-in guests are allowed on private premises and the maximum capacity per room may not be surpassed. Please let us know your estimated arrival time at least couple of days beforehand. Our reception is open until 10pm, please inform us if you are arriving later than that. In order to stay in 7 Fells Boutique Hostel, every guest must have a valid ID with them.
3. PAYMENT We accept the most common credit/debit cards and total amount of your reservation must be paid on arrival.
4. CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW Room cancellation can be made without a fee 2 days before arrival. If the cancellation is made later than that, the hostel is entitled to charge equal to the first night's stay to your credit card. In case of a no show, the first's night's stay is charged.
5. PETS Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets at our Boutique Hostel. However, furry friends are welcome to stay at our other hostel in Kartanontie.
6. RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR VALUABLES The hostel is not responsible for damage or disappearance of valuables whilst your stay. Keep a good care of your belongings.
7. GUEST’S RESPONSIBILITY ON DAMAGE As a guest you are responsible for damage caused on purpose or by accident by you, your guest or your pet in the hostel room or in hostel premises. This applies also to the hostel furniture and other equipment, other guests in the hostel or their property. 7 Fells Hostel has their right to charge the costs of caused damages at the hostel from the customer. Our home is your home, treat it with respect.
8. MINORS Only a person over the age of 16 is allowed to stay in dormitories with/without guardian. Families with children must book a private room. There are no space for extra beds in the rooms.
9. GROUP RESERVATIONS In group reservations reservation fee 30% of total amount is charged when reservation is made. Rest 70% is charged one month before arrival. Reservation fee can be refunded one month before arrival excluding fee of 100€.
10. ADDITIONAL SERVICES You can book additional services whilst staying at the 7 Fells Hostel. Different activities and tours can be booked at the reception.
7 Fells Hostel & 7 Fells Boutique Hostel has their right to change room rates according to the season.